Two Steps Forward...

Yesterday, I woke up and realized that I felt better than I had in a very long time. No pain, just felt good. Honestly, I think it's been a few years since I woke up with no neck and shoulder pain.

Alas, it was a brief honeymoon period. I got a flat on the way home from picking GameTeen up from school. The tire place was having their floor waxed, and I had a little space to sit-for two hours.

Between that and some online stuff (I seem to be Suzanne's free therapy service to a few people!) I am now really SORE.

I think I need to spend the next week holed up in the house, doing nothing. Because that feeling of no pain? It was really nice. I want it back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!