Do Over

That surprise mid-term I had two weeks ago? I didn't do great on it, I didn't do horrible-but I didn't get a score that I would have if I had known the mid term had two portions.

Last week, we got them back. After class, I told the professor that I honestly had not looked at any schoolwork in three weeks and despite checking email and announcements, did not know there was the in class portion of the mid-term. A friend took the class in the spring and they only had the take home. The syllabus did not list the in class (but the online syllabus was updated to reflect this.

I was the first student he'd ever had who had major surgery during the course of a semester, so he gave me the option of taking it again, which I did this evening.

I definitely did better than last time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!