Sure, You Probably Know...

Who you're voting for as president, but do you know about the district judges, state legislators or all those pesky amendments? Yeah, even with my attempts to be politically aware, I don't know about all those races on my ballot November 6th.

Thankfully, locally, the League of Women voters put out a guide to all the amendments and what voting yes means, as well as voting no. This can be printed out, which I plan to do, because Ed and I like to go over that ballot.

Here's the thing, they do this all across the United States. You don't have to be a woman to utilize this tool, just head to their website and put in your zip code, to get a guide tailored to your location.

I'm going to review mine tonight and will vote this weekend, thanks to the help of LWV's guide!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!