Chef Explains Why He Likes Bad Guys

Scene: My car, Saturday morning. Chef Jr and I are driving to his popcorn show and sell. I realize that my phone is in my bag behind me and I need it. The days of old are gone, I can't reach behind me, so I appeal to the child to grab it for me. He does and I comment "You rock, kiddo." This is what commences:

Chef: Well, I dabble in the good.
Me: What do you mean? You're a good kid.
Chef: No, I'm evil. I am a bad guy.
Me: Why is that?
Chef: Because I feel bad for them. They always lose. Good always triumph. I figure I can help them to win a few. See, the good guys can't resist my curly hair. No one can defeat the wonderfulness of my curly hair.
Me: Is that so?
Chef: Yeah, and when I add my secret weapon, good guys are vanquished.
Me: What weapon is that?
Chef: This pout.

Chef; No one can defeat the pout, not even the bad guys.

He does have a point. Think I should line up the interviews with the FBI, Interpol, Scotland Yard and other law enforcement?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!