I Left You Hanging...

Remember last week's post about creating a rubber band ball?


As the week progressed, I worked on the ball, little by little. It was a source of amusement for my seatmates, and even the boss had a good laugh. (I was still answering questions while I kept adding to the thing). Friday morning, I succeeded in finishing it before we were released from training.

Part of the effort was to stave off boredom, part of it was because I didn't want to carry the box they came in. See how much space I saved?

Now that training is done, I'll be working for about two weeks. Of course, on the first day, I would come up with one scenario we didn't cover last week. At least it keeps me on my toes!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously