Wellness Challenge

In two weeks, I've lost 5 pounds. It is all due to eating right and drinking a lot more water. I'm paying attention to what choices I make, because I still can't exercise.

I think when you're doing something like this as a team effort, it's a good way to foster a positive attitude. I like my team mates and don't want to let them down, so I find alternatives when I want to have something that is less than ideal.

When we were at Trader Joe's recently, I picked up a bag of TJ's Everything Pretzel thins. They give me the crunch of chips with the flavor of my favorite everything bagels, and each thin is only 5 calories. I'm just wondering what the heck I'm going to do when this bag runs out. I haven't seen anything else like them in the local stores. It is likely I may make a trip to stock up on them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!