Surprise Photos

I have two students who have a need for my iPad, so I bring it with me each day. Today, I needed to charge it during the school day, so I plugged it into my laptop because I didn't have a wall wart with me. (The portable battery pack died early into charging it.)

Anyway, it seems that one of those students, and another that GameTeen 'lent' (without permission, mind you) the device off of my desk decided to take a bunch of pictures-and I discovered 50 images.

It's always interesting to see what captures other people's interests enough to take a picture. Similarly, last month, one of them recorded memos onto my phone for me on a day I forgot the iPad.

The way I look at it, at least they weren't blowing through my rolls of film for me to discover random snapshots of the classroom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!