Just Call Me Jeeves

As I mentioned yesterday, we took a little road trip to pick up a new to us car. Alas, the vehicle is in Sarasota getting a new serpentine belt, but we're back home. At least Ed wanted to have it checked out because the voltage meter was showing us at 12volts-it hadn't broken.

Anyway, we drove in tandem from Fort Myers to Sarasota, doing a little sightseeing before the overnight stay. Chef traveled with Ed, as he missed his dad's old Jeep. Game Teen stayed with me.

I thought he'd want to sit up front. Instead, he took one of the 'back-back' seats, as we call the van's third row. I told him I felt like a chauffeur.



At least he didn't ask if I had any Grey Poupon. This picture catches him mid-grab of swiping my iPad, which he didn't ask to use until we were back on the road!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!