Half of Six is Five

So, this semester, I only needed one class to graduate.  An elective.  Since I only needed one class, that's all I registered for.

In the past, all the paperwork I'd reviewed stated that for summer sessions, six credits is considered full time.  As a result, I assumed that if six is full time, then three would be half time-and I'd be eligible for my student loans.

Wrong.

Five credits is what I need for summer, and I somehow did not get the email last Wednesday that informed me I'd be dropped from my class if I didn't pony up the $1600 by Friday OR register for another two credits.    Dropped is really a misnomer, because I'm still IN the class, I just won't be able to get the grade until I pay.

And I can't pay or add the class to get a loan disbursement until I pay $1600.  That I don't have. 

And to graduate in the fall, I have to be enrolled in at least one class-but I need to take two to get financial aid.

Ugh. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone