CND Shellac Hot Chili-3 Weeks Later

Due to those posting glitches that I was getting used to earlier in the month, I posted a quick picture of my nails that promptly didn't post. Seems that there was a conflict between the iPhone and the new Blogger interface. Anyway, it will be added to the picture post I've got.

Due to my temporary financial squeeze, I'm still wearing Hot Chili from three weeks ago. Other than being obvious that my nails have grown out, the color is wearing very nicely. Take a look:


This is a color that looks good with the slight tan I always seem to have. Okay, if we're honest, the natural skin tone everyone else has that really is a tan for me. I think it wouldn't look very good with the Oompa Loompa orange fake tan stuff, but that's just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously