Cool Tools



If you are at a loss for figuring out what colors to use when designing a website, or if you're like me and really want to play around with the palette, here are two sites to check out.

First, Color Scheme Designer lets you play around with a variety of color combinations. Here, you get the tetrad color scheme I plan to use for the web page I'm making for class


Here's the reason why I love the site-click on 'Export', choose how you'd like to use the info, and you get a 'paint chip' page, complete with hex codes for each color.
Pretty neat, huh?

Then, I mentioned this new 'toy' and a friend suggested Adobe's Kuler. Their color schemes import into any Adobe product, so when I'm playing with Dreamweaver (like now), I can just import the information-without even messing with the hex! It's pretty clear why my friend (a web pro) loves it-what a huge time saver!



As much as I like my friend Sara's handiwork on the blog here, it will soon get a refresh, as I learn more about page design. Besides, those pictures at the top are all four (plus!) years old. At least it's easier than painting the whole house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously