What's For Dinner Wednesday

I know, you haven't seen much WFDW lately. That's due to a spate of drive through runs on Wednesdays, as I drop the boys at Bob and Maureen's and run to class. This week is spring break, and I had plans to cook every night.

Alas, the men are all sick (and I may be coming down with one of these illnesses). The younger set has been dealing with a cold, and Ed the flu. No elaborate dinners tonight.

Instead, I used some rotisserie chicken and made something that everyone enjoyed: Chicken nachos. It was an easy way to get them to eat some protein.



In my case, I should have followed it with some OJ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously