Crazy Eights

Vixen tagged me for this meme a very long time ago. I didn't find it until a month after she'd tagged me, and I forgot to post it held it in reserve to use on a day like today.


THE RULES: Mention who tagged you. Complete the list of 8’s. Tag 8 other people.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

1. Finishing this moving thing
2. Relaxing in a pool after all the moving
3. Getting all the studying for my motivation exam done
4. Heading to New York in May
5. Visiting friends while in New York and Maryland
6. Registering for Summer and Fall classes so that I can GRADUATE in December
7. Sleeping on a new bed that doesn't hurt
8. UsThe kids being on Spring break soon


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:

1. Moved a bunch of kitchen gear
2. Ran another stupid errand for Jane
3. Went to Wal Mart (three times, woohoo)
4. Washed new sheets for the new bed (new and improved bigger bed means bigger sheets)
5. Took my Developmental Psychology exam
6. Told someone off for the fact that I only hear from her when she needs something
7. Ate french bread pizza
8. Typed up some notes from espanol

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:

* Take a Hawaiian vacation
* Go to culinary school
* Move more of this stuff myself (Chiari and My Stupid Leg have made it clear I can't do much)
* Have company actually come visit us
* Live closer to the people who we love and love us
* Take the family on a tour around the world
* Pay off our bills, our family's bills, our friend's bills and then donate a
bunch of money to charities that matter to me
* Buy a HD TV (thankful for cable right now)

8 SHOWS I WATCH:

* Next Food Network Star (when it's on)
* The Little Couple
* Deadliest Catch
* Ace of Cakes
* Iron Chef America
* The Best Thing I Ever Ate
* Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
* Ghost Hunters

8 FAVORITE FOODS:

* Asparagus
* Greek food
* Homemade Pizza
* Steak
* Tex Mex
* Home Fries
* Chocolate
* Fresh bakery Rye bread

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:

* Australia
* Hawaii
* England, Wales and Scotland (hey, Great Britain is one country)
* Ireland
* Belgium (after seeing Jientje's pictures, how could I not?)
* Germany (for the ultimate wine tour)
* Canada
* Iceland

8 PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED:

Count yourself in, because I'm not going to offend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously