My Stupid Leg, the Update

I know, I don't talk about it much, but it's still there. Annoying me, causing me pain.

My Stupid Leg (trademark pending)

On the right, an 8 1/2A. The left, a 9 EEE

Now that the RSD has spread, wearing a compression stocking can be quite interesting. The past few weeks, thanks to moving Jane and getting that house cleared out, it's constantly in the state you see above.

The neurologist appointment is coming, but thanks to this being a pre-existing issue, I really can't see Nurse M right now. Cross your fingers that Dr. M comes up with another way for me to be checked out by vascular.

Is it April yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously