Sunday, March 28, 2010

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Rather, YouTube is. Despite writing a blog post and clicking 'share' over there, the item still hasn't posted 45 minutes later. Nor have the other three attempts to get a video over here.

It's happened before. What will happen is that there will be four posts at 3am.

I don't feel like retyping it all, since I should get back to the moving of stuff...

5 People talked back:

Shannon said...

Yeah they are having issues. I couldn't get my videos working but finally the did! :)

Mike Golch said...

that's what edit post are for when multiple posts show up.It has happened to me as well.I hope that you had a good weekend.

songbird's crazy world said...

try typing it ehre and use the "embed' code

songbird's crazy world said...

try typing it here and cut and paste the "embed" code.

songbird's crazy world said...

LOL, I had a few "technical difficulties" with my comment, too.