Recipe, S'il Vous Plait (RSVP): Drinks!

Okay, so these aren't my drink recipes. That said, summertime barbeques call for froufy drinks and these all can be made (or mostly made) in a pitcher for your gatherings.

Bacardi's website gave me these, after enjoying them at a local resort:
Bomb Pop

1 shot Bacardi Razz
1 shot Blue Curacao
1 shot Bacardi Limon
3 oz lemonade
3 oz sprite or club soda.




Florida Sunset (not 100% sure on all the ingredients)
1 shot Bacardi Dragonberry
1 shot Bacardi Razz
2 oz pineapple juice
2 oz orange juice
1 shot sour mix
1 shot grenadine



I'll add a kick-butt sangria recipe that will kick you on your butt once I find it. That is one to please a crowd, because it makes a GALLON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously