Cooking Up a Storm

GameTeen's last day of the school year is Thursday. As a small school, they're having an end of the year bash. They are providing hamburgers and hot dogs and parents are invited to come and bring the other items.

This means my intended end of year thank you gift will be delivered tomorrow. Lunch for fifteen: Marinated grilled chicken breasts, fruit salad, green salad, baked ziti and garlic bread. I'm even keeping the one teacher who keeps kosher in mind, making sure that no dairy gets used in anything but the ziti-so he can opt for meat or vegetarian fare.

I'd love to be able to have it catered from their favorite restaurant, but I think this will be just fine. :)

Back to the kitchen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously