Facebook Needs a Geography Lesson

If you're on Facebook, I'm sure you see the annoying ads on the side of your page. Many of them are tied to your status updates, but some make you wonder what you said that made you get that particular message.

Then there's this:

I'm sure there are 365 things in Lakeland to see before I die, but I'm also pretty sure that the Niagara Falls are not one of them. The other three make some sense, as I have kids, am an Education major and like wine, but if you want me to do things IN Lakeland, don't you think the ad should be something actually located in the city?


Comments

You mean, when I was at the Falls last summer I could have come to visit you? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!