Which Would You Do?

Check in a hotel and pay them 15 bucks a night for the use of their in-room WiFi, OR

Take your laptop out of the hotel and into the adjacent airport lobby, where they proudly
provide FREE WiFi?

Yeah, I'm cheap-and in an empty airport. I don't think they considered the airport offering something for free that they charge a nice piece of change for.

Nor did they consider the fact that 'additional handicapped parking' is only accessible by stairs after 9pm, unless you already have a room key.

If I leave this little piece of the world for the next 48 hours, it'll only be if I find out the See's kiosk is already in the nearby mall...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously