Crunch Time

My presentation about Salvador Dalí for my Spanish class is due in the morning. I know what I want to say, but I have to go about writing it 'en español.' Apparently, I've picked up a lot more spanish this semester than I realized. This is where having a musical ear must be paying off. I notice when things don't sound right.


This doesn't mean I know what to say in place of the incorrect things yet!

Once this is done, I've got an interview for Psychology of Aging tomorrow, some reference checking for the selection committee, several paragraphs about spanish dance styles and four chapters to read by next Monday for a final.

Yes, a final. NEXT WEEK!

Back to the grind.

(Maybe I'll share the finished product about Dalí when I'm done)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously