Watch House Monday Night!

I think it's pretty obvious I don't watch a lot of television and what I do watch is not typically network programming. For instance, right now, I'm sitting in the living room with a nice new TV and it's dark and quiet. Ed's at work, the boys are enjoying the pool and that's typical for me. Half the time, I don't even turn the thing on when I know that there's a program I like on Food, Discovery or TLC.

However, there's something airing on Monday night that I'm looking forward to. A few times, I've watched "House" and I've enjoyed the medical mysteries that they present in a fictionalized way. One of those occasions, the diagnosis before the real one was a friend's rare and very hard to live with Still's Disease. Such is the case with House, they tend to showcase health issues outside of the mainstream. From what I understand, a couple of the things I have been diagnosed with have been on the show-I just don't turn on the tv to find out.

This time, the producers went to a member of an online support group I've joined to gather information about Chiari I malformations. It will be interesting to see how they present it, as they've been good about presenting accurate information.

So, if you're inclined, check it out Monday night. I wonder how many times in the hour I'm going to be nodding my head and agreeing with what the character is describing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously