Saturday, May 01, 2010

Watch House Monday Night!

I think it's pretty obvious I don't watch a lot of television and what I do watch is not typically network programming. For instance, right now, I'm sitting in the living room with a nice new TV and it's dark and quiet. Ed's at work, the boys are enjoying the pool and that's typical for me. Half the time, I don't even turn the thing on when I know that there's a program I like on Food, Discovery or TLC.

However, there's something airing on Monday night that I'm looking forward to. A few times, I've watched "House" and I've enjoyed the medical mysteries that they present in a fictionalized way. One of those occasions, the diagnosis before the real one was a friend's rare and very hard to live with Still's Disease. Such is the case with House, they tend to showcase health issues outside of the mainstream. From what I understand, a couple of the things I have been diagnosed with have been on the show-I just don't turn on the tv to find out.

This time, the producers went to a member of an online support group I've joined to gather information about Chiari I malformations. It will be interesting to see how they present it, as they've been good about presenting accurate information.

So, if you're inclined, check it out Monday night. I wonder how many times in the hour I'm going to be nodding my head and agreeing with what the character is describing!

0 People talked back: