I Have Awesome Friends!

Over the years, I've met some wonderfully sweet people online. There are a few who are there for everything-the good, the bad, and the ugly. It goes both ways, because while they've been there for me, I do my best to be there for them.

One of the ladies I admire for her strength to put up with the crap life has handed her has been a wonderful cheerleader along my school journey. She asked me for an update on my address last week (she had the old one), and this is what I found waiting for me at the post office today:
In the box was a card congratulating me on my graduation. Jozette, you rock! Oh, and these truffles came from the Chocolate Garden in Michigan. One truffle is four bites-and I am totally heading up to Michigan for more. Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone