Happy New Year!
1. You decide that you and the husband will make one drink for the New Year's festivities. You make a *small* pitcher, enough for 5, maybe six drinks.
2. Your drink selection involves ruling out anything with sodas-just in case you don't drink it all...
3. You make these two drinks, and one of those is all you end up drinking. The husband pours a second, which he does not finish.
4. You both get supremely buzzed off the quantity of these drink you consume.
and the biggie...
5. There is still half of that small pitcher left over!
Next year, I think I'll just mix each drink!