It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Well, maybe not. This is, after all, Florida-the lowest number on the thermometer has been 53 in the morning during the past week.

However, at work, you can tell something's up. There are coworkers I haven't seen for a week. Add that to the 10 day break our employer gives us and it adds up to a very nice vacation. Alas, my classification doesn't get paid time off, so it was not an option.

It will be interesting tomorrow. We shut down on Friday, and I suspect those who didn't have a whole week of vacation to use probably added tomorrow to their time off in order to get last minute things done.

I think we'll get in the Christmas spirit Friday with a detour over to Orlando. It'll feel like I'm playing hooky!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone