Gimme a T! I! R! E! D!

Okay, so I lied. I thought I'd be done with inventory at 2am. More like 6am! Ack! I was supposed to go back at 11am, thankfully my fellow manager took pity on me and stayed-I went in at 5pm and showed her how to close. Still have to figure out how I'm going to make up those hours and thinking I may ask to use some of the 40 hours of sick time I lose on the 31st.

I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast with three coworkers, drove one home, and then got home by 8am. I tried to contact the manager who was off today and didn't participate in inventory to cover for me-no dice. Fortunately, I got *some* sleep-kids were very quiet, by their standards.

Probably heading to bed in a few...I'm sure I'll sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously