Busy week and bad news

Knee deep in inventory stuff, but it ends tonight with the actual inventory. Scheduled unti 2am. I'm hoping it's not that late, but realistic that it probably will be.

Got a phone call last night, the kind that you don't like to hear. Two of my oldest and dearest friends dad passed away yesterday. Mr. B was a kind and gentle man, married to his wife for 46 years and leaves behind a beautiful family. Last time I saw him was last year at WDW, and got to see the whole B clan. Just an all around nice person-I pray for strength for his family.

My stepdad called to yack today. Still not used to this, but it was good. :) Commiserating that we moved AWAY from the cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously