Ahhhh, the weekend

It's my weekend off, woohoo! The kids were kind enough to let me sleep this morning.

Lots of fun stuff on tap. Taking down the christmas lights and the tree, loading up the iPod with more of the cd collection and probably heading to the mall with the kids. Got the Bath and Body works email for 5 for 10 antibac soaps. I know in a box somewhere in the garage there is a bag with 15 soaps, but heck if I know which one!

Tomorrow is a Animal Kingdom day and scored a dinner at 'Ohana. We promised younger son he could go to the restaurant of his choice for his b'day, we're just six months late on fulfilling it. Okay, so its an unbirthday dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously