Silhouette Cameo

I had a want, not a need. While I don't scrap, there are elements that I like about it. When the die-cut machines came out, they piqued my interest. Still, the idea of paying 40 bucks for a cartridge when I only wanted two or three items out of it kept me from buying.

Then I found out about the Silhouette Cameo. You buy graphics and fonts individually. It does paper, but it also does vinyl, fabric, and sketching. While I won't use it a lot, I do see where having it will make things easier. Potentially, I'll be doing stuff for the school, even after I've gone.

My current boss liked the idea of me making vinyl for their walls. In purple. Meanwhile, I see creating a Tardis cling for the back of my car.

It'll be interesting to see what I can create...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously