Moving Forward

Today, I finished my tenure as a teacher. However, for the past week, I haven't been in my classroom. No, my replacement has been in there, while I've been the backup secretary.

So, the week was weird and it ended on a strange note. I didn't get to even see most of my students to say goodbye. Still, I'm there on a regular basis because of Game Teen, so I'll probably see a bunch of them at various events. Like the prom, for instance.

It was a great experience. I will miss the kids, and several of my coworkers have become pretty good friends. Thankfully, I've got plans for a standing lunch date with one and I suspect that others may want to join in on that.

On to new beginnings...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously