Dedication

When I work, I don't do things halfway. Even if my role doesn't call for it, you get all that expertise in other areas when you hire me. I think like a manager, I'm analytical, I won't say 'that's not in my job description'. It just isn't how things work in my world.

This is a three day weekend. A time to enjoy the last hurrah of summer. My bosses and I made plans to visit Sam's club for some needed items, because I have a membership and they don't. While there, I planned to get all the laptops to work on them tonight and tomorrow. To me, I'm not ready for Tuesday, therefore, I must do some work to get to that level.

What I didn't expect is that seven others (of our staff of 15) also felt the same way and were at work, preparing things to ensure Tuesday ran smoothly. It's a good feeling to know that we all see a three day weekend and know that it's a prime opportunity to get a jump on the things we need to get done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone