Applying Knowledge

All through my Instructional Technology program, every class tied back to Bloom's Taxonomy, an ordered system of how we gain knowledge. From the simple knowledge, where a student will repeat information back to you, to the complex, where you present course content, the student processes it and comes up with a thoughtful analysis, independent of their book learning, it is a key concept of education.

So, today, my first teacher in-service, we spent a lot of time covering this important tool in creating student assessments and lesson plans. Instead of being overwhelmed, this topic comes easily, because I covered it in at least eight of my classes, and then facilitated instruction of it in two more.

Pretty darn cool to have a bunch of resources at my disposal beyond what we were given-then pass them on to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously