Backordered

My behavioral theory class has not one, but two assigned textbooks. We will cover all 34 chapters of these books in the 15 weeks of the semester. It makes me glad to know that I'm only taking two classes this semester when there is this much reading to be done.

Except-the books are back ordered. Here I am, with a three day weekend. I will be doing work-related stuff, but it sure would have been nice to get those five chapters due by Saturday done today, to keep myself a week ahead all semester long. Instead, I'll have that five chapters to read as soon as I get the books, then head into the next four chapters soon afterwards.

It will get done, but I'd much rather be ahead than playing catch up all semester....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously