Songs of Summer

Chef likes to play Little Big Planet 2. When he plays against other players in the Playstation Network, there are a lot of things that people can embed into games, as well as use their headsets. This is because players can build levels into the game.

This means that for a while, my son was Rickrolling people, because he may be one of the rare people on the planet who actually likes the song "Never Gonna Give You Up". I don't know where he gets it, maybe it's a gene mutation?

However, thanks to that game, I think we'll call the summer of '12 "Banana Song Summer", because of this:

You're welcome.

And if you need to get rid of it, may I suggest Unhear It? http://unhearit.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously