This is Not The Year

For me to attend BlogHer.

I bought a ticket last month, since the student rate is fantastic. Originally, I thought the timing would be great, as I'd graduate in May, then take the summer off. Then I decided to tack on a graduate certificate, which means I'll be taking one (possibly two, depending on which certificate) classes this summer.

Tonight, I got an email from BlogHer-and realized the dates for the hotel block sounded familiar. Sure enough, they should be familiar-Graduation is August 5th. Right smack dab in the middle of BlogHer.

Oh, well. I guess I'll meet up with you ladies next year...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously