Nose to the Grindstone

This weekend has been full of study time. Since we'd been on vacation, my efforts had been focused on the GRE, so the weekend following it I was just spent and didn't put in the usual 8 or 9 hours each day to keep on top of things.

Fortunately, though, one project is due this week that is about 80% done. I'm just twenty pages shy of having Tuesday's reading done (and the homework is relatively easy, I just need to find a way to make a flowchart in PowerPoint) and the web based class is behind, but not to excess. By Friday, I'll be up to date on everything-all readings, all assignments.

It's been a while since I have been able to say that, and it'll be a good feeling to finally be ahead of the game. Once I'm ahead, then I will focus on things like personal mission statements, a school resume, reference letters and all that fun stuff.

While I feel pressure to get it all done, it's not an anxiety looming over me. More like, "you're SO close, let's get this stuff done already!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously