Two Weeks to Go

The semester will be starting in two weeks. That same day, the boys go back to school.

My courses populated in Blackboard. I always stalk them to see what information is leftover from previous semesters, to see if there's anything I can glean from the assignments.

In looking at one, I think I'd better get a jump on things now! There is a ton of reading, a lot of practical application and a huge group project. I also have this professor for Web Programming, and I know that class is quite labor intensive, too. At least it's 15 weeks long, as opposed to the ten week class I almost took.

The class rosters have familiar names, probably one of the nicer things about a grad program.

It's a little strange to think that I only have one semester left in the program after this one...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously