It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The boys start school tomorrow. For the first time since returning to college, I do NOT have a Monday night class, which feels a little strange. I have Tuesday, Thursday and a web based class. Thankfully, the web-based one looks straight forward after two semesters of this stuff.

Meanwhile, it's 9 days until the GRE and I'm working my way through the math book. Let's see how much I can get done once I add schoolwork to the mix. The bright spot in all of this is that GameTeen needs to be at school by 8:30, I can probably start work at 9 right now and this means I can study for two hours before picking him up each day.

Commute time to Tampa will be spent listening to mis lecturas en espaƱol, because I plan on keeping up the group lessons. As long as I spend 20 minutes at day on it, I'll be maintaining the skills I have.

All of this, of course, means it is back to a normal bedtime. Boo.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!