The Little Drummer Boy Challenge

Year Three of evading 'The Boy' has begun.

The rules are simple: From 12:01am the day after Thanksgiving, until Christmas Eve, participants cannot hear any version of 'The Little Drummer Boy'. Hear it, and you're out.

Year one, I was taken out on the evening of December 23rd, I was in the home stretch. We were at Epcot, and the Harry Simeone Choir took me out, a recording piped in near the big Christmas tree at Epcot in WDW.

Last year, I made it to the end. How, I don't know. My friend Allen even was going to purposely sabotage me-but that was before we'd become good friends. Even if we were working together this year, I think he would have helped me in avoiding 'The Boy'.

Meanwhile, I understand the Today show took people out this morning. The bastiches. (FTR, I already hate them for what they did to Ann Curry-now to take out my fellow comrades in silly challenges less than 8 hours into our quest!)

If you want to know more, check out their website or Facebook Page.

Normally, I have a hard time dealing with a quiet office that uses headphones for music. Right now, I'm happy for it.

Comments

Oh I LOVE that song I already lost LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!