Little Clues

So, this vertigo thing. It sucks that it appears to be back in my life, but I'm starting to learn something more each time.

For instance, I woke many times last night, mainly because my head was pounding. I still haven't learned that sleep no longer rids me of headaches, so I kept going back to sleep. (Yes, I know. Stupid.) When I finally got up at 5:30, I took some Aleve and it did nothing. Normally, I leave for work by 6:15, but I just didn't feel right leaving my chair.

I then realized where the headache was and the other things I was experiencing. So now, I have the sinus headache, the allergy headache, the migraine, the generic, the Chiari, AND can now identify the vertigo headache.

Twenty minutes later, I was 'spinny'. I took stronger medication and went back to sleep. Thankfully, it didn't devolve into a full objective vertigo episode, but now I can identify a specific zone of my head that hurts that is unique from the other headaches.

Knowing this is half the battle.

Now I just have to figure out what I can do to prevent the rest of the episodes occurring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone