How Much of A Sickness is It?

To have multiple versions of a soundtrack in your iTunes?

Currently, the iMac, which is where I plop my tucchus to do schoolwork, has three versions of Jesus Christ Superstar and two versions of Matilda. It could have two versions of Fiddler on the Roof and three versions of Guys and Dolls, if I were inclined to put them on this machine.

That said, the current performance of JCS is the first I've owned on DVD, or more accurately, on BluRay. I think we have the Ted Neely version in the boxes of Jane's DVDs that I need to pull out before those go up on eBay.

Comments

I have multiple versions of Fiddler, Hairspray, Mama Mia. . .
Suzanne said…
We are kindred spirits on that one!

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!