Talk of Apples

So many friends were talking of apples, pies, and cider on Facebook this past week that I had an intense need to have apple cheddar pie. I know, if you're like 90% of the population out there, the combo seems weird. I was first exposed to it by the Roy Roger's restaurants as a kid, as they had these incredible apple cheese crisp desserts.

To the confused, I ask if you've ever experienced cheese fondue. If so, did you dip apples in the gooey, cheesy goodness? Then you might know why I wanted the combo! As I didn't have the desire to roll out a crust, I made a cobbler instead, using a Cabot recipe.

Considering there was none left when I got home from work today, I think it was a hit with the boys as well. Now I need more apples...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!