NaBloPoMo 2013

In 2008, I joined NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. A sporadic blogger before that, I made the commitment to blog every day. Then when it was over, I joined Holidailies, another blogging event in which I posted every day. Once Blog 365 rolled around, daily blogging had already become a habit.

And a habit it has become. Five years later, I'm still blogging every day. Each time I promise myself I will stop, I can't bring myself to do it. Meanwhile, there are travels ahead that will take me away from the internet for a few days, and Blogger no longer holds your entries to post later, it just puts them up with the advance date. Sooo, between now and that trip, I'll have to break the streak.

But a 1827 day habit just doesn't stop that easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!