I Got My Baby Back

Tonight, Sputnik is sitting in my driveway.

It looked like we were going to find a new owner for her, as the transmission repair would not guarantee we would resolve the known defect with the tiptronic transmissions. However, the commute over to Tampa every day (and the one year warranty) made both of us realize about six months of driving back and forth in the van would eat up the price of the transmission repair in the gas difference.

It has been so long that when I got in the car tonight, I'd forgotten where everything was! But it'll be nice to zip down the interstate in my little car, instead of a big boat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously