Careful What You Wish For

Because it might be very, very scary!

Witness the cat and his desire for the string from one of my party balloons:
video

Once he actually got hold of the string, the mylar bouncing along the wall made a HUGE sound that you can't hear on the video and he ran to the other side of the room and looked at the string nervously. If I showed the full video, you would hear me and Ed laughing hysterically for about 10 seconds. He tried grabbing it earlier, but I must have distracted him when I reached into my purse to get the Flip.

Next time, I've got to make sure I'm on the other side of the room so I can show this comedy in all its glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone