It's All Over But the Final

I drafted Chef into cameraman duties for my video. The boy did his best to ensure no one saw any of the floors of the house-missing my lovely vacuuming job (including his room!). He also missed showing the piano I was talking about!

The efforts paid off, as I got a 96 on this exam. It puts me at a 96.3 heading into Wednesday's final. That makes it safe to say that this semester's grades as an A, another A in Biology, of all things, a B- in a class that I really liked and another A.

I may put up some outtakes later on, because there were some requests and Chef did crack me up a couple of times.

Then this week, it's off to the bookstore in Tampa, so I can get ready for another semester.

Four classes left and I'll have a degree...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously