Thunderbirds are GO!

The scene: Me, in my car, parked in a quiet industrial park adjacent to the Lakeland airport. I was engrossed in paperwork, listening to a podcast for a psych class and the windows wide open to enjoy the breeze that was blowing.

All of a sudden, my car was shaking and my ears were assaulted by VERY LOUD jet whine. "WTF!" I looked out my windows and didn't see anything, but notice that the industrial building next door has people on the roof with binoculars and cameras.

Apparently, less than 100 feet overhead, these guys were practicing for the Sun and Fun show that's currently going on.
My advice? Bring your earplugs if you'll be anywhere near an airport that has the Thunderbirds, Blue Angels or Golden Knights performing~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously