Neuroscientology?

I was studying at the library, and passed by a display of a few books on my way to the restroom. My mind registered the title of this book as Neuroscientology, though I knew it could not be what it said.

On the way back to my study carrel, I stopped and took a look and found it really said this:


It did make me wonder, thought. Scientologists are against the idea of psychiatric medications and treatments, so Neuroscientology would be a difficult science to explore. Would it involve studying the neural networks of those who believe an alien named Xenu dropped their ancestors into a volcano to find out what else they'll believe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone