Ikea As Is

Scored once again!



Found a floor model Omar on display, which was two of the tall wine racks and one narrow shelving unit placed together for $79. Normally, those three pieces go for $170, so I jumped on it. While I was paying for sodas for me and my friend after purchasing it, Allen noticed six people commenting about it. Then another four while I went to go get the van, and another five while it sat atop the van and I went back inside to buy straps to hold it on the car for the 45 mile ride home.

Yep, others could see the deal I jumped on! I can't exactly say 'no assembly required' as it shifted during the drive and some things will need to be readjusted. However, I now have a home for ALL the wine bottles and storage for the booze stash we got when Sweetbay closed back in February. Chef already said the K-cups and coffee items should go on one of the shelves.

Love it when I find something we'd wanted in the As Is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unna Boot from Hell...

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Green Mountain Grills-Daniel Boone