Quiet

People who know me well tend to worry when I'm quiet. I'm just not a quiet person, talking about anything and everything, contributing to class discussions and department meetings. So, when I don't do that, I don't realize that people expect it.

Tonight, I got called out by my professor during lecture-'Are you okay?' I was listening, but quiet. (Actually, I was Googling a psychologist to get a statement to go along with what he was sharing with the class). Subdued.

I made a statement about being in pain, which got a concerned look, but he went on with the lecture. I think he took quiet for not paying attention, because that's just not me.

Hoping some sleep restores some of my loquaciousness tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously