Two out of three ain't bad

I awoke Saturday morning to the thudding of my neighbor, hammering stakes in to mark off where he'd be putting up a fence. Woohoo, now we only need to do one side and the gates! Awesome.

Later, on my way to Lakeland to exchange supplies for work (they needed trash bags, we needed shopping bags), I got a call from the company I really want to work for. She was emailing me the application so they could do my reference checks. I quickly called the neccessary parties to let them know the call was coming! Great!

Decided my luck was so good that I needed to get a Lotto ticket. Not one single number matched. Oh well, decided the stuff that matters is already in the works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glad that I'm not "Guilty By Association" on this one

Webmaster Alex speaks Anonymously

Wal Mart Your Zone $500.00 Gift Card Contest!